Ian DangQuantitative Risk Modeler
areas of expertise
- Business Information Systems
- Risk and Portfolio Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Credit Risk modeling
- Data Visualization
- BS, economics and finance, Lanzhou University of Finance and Economics
- MS, economics, Texas A&M University
- MBA, Dallas Baptist University
Ian is an accomplished economist and he’s a Chartered Financial Analyst Level II Candidate. He also a Financial Risk Manager (FRM). Ian is well versed in Data Analytics, Portfolio Reporting and Loan Forensics.
MaxDecisions, Inc. allows me to utilize my economics education to help clients to understand their portfolio performance with data reporting and visualization.
Prior to joining MaxDecisions, Inc. Ian served as Credit Risk Modeler at Sigma Infosolutions, Inc, LoanDepot.com
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: